Friday, October 7, 2011

My Little Hut. Just Mine.

this is my little hut. my little place where I can speak my mind even there is no one who will understand or even read it. I dont have any good friends whom I can talk to though I always claim that I have my mum who knows me inside out, but truthfully, she didnt know everything about me but more than any other mom- doughter relationship. yeah. we are better.

each day I live, of course I need someone to talk to, to tell what I feel at that moment, to give my response, to share my thought or even to spend some quality times together. I'm just a normal human being who needs friend just like others. People said; when they want to make you feel better- its not that you will die without friends. I admit, its a fact. No one will die if they dont have friends. [Friends in my context now refer to someone who you dont have any blood relation with] but- you will feel like dying.

However, this matter will make you stronger. You can see the world in different way, not as the same when you see it together with others. You have to stand bravely because you are alone. Yes, I know, you have a family who will support you- I have it too- but this is your own life. Your mother will not be with u 24/7. Your father cannot afford to be with you, protecting you every second. Get real. Face the music. This is your life.

I used to afraid of this before. I cried. I questioned myself- What did I do wrong? Am I being too rigid, too serious about life, too.. aish. I dont even know what did I do, and now how on earth you expect me to change when all of you keep avoiding me, and looking at me as if I am the most sinful person in the world.

But hey-Its okay. I'm cool about it.

You have your own opinion. Me either. So just let it be. I'm okay with my life now. I'm getting used of it. I'm able to eat alone. I'm able to smile alone. I'm able to handle my problem alone. I'm okay with it. In fact, I will be alone after I die too.

Even sometimes I do pray that happiness will come visiting me after all this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

senyum <3