Saturday, October 6, 2012

Arumdawoon Geudaeege

Fangirl Mode On!!


1. Your favorite character? Why?
-Tae Joon definitely. Its not that hard to love someone like him. 

2. Your least favorite character? Why?
-the reporter. annoying. 

3. Tae joon or Eun gyeol? 
-Tae Joon!!!

4. Your OTP?
-Tae Joon Jae Hee. Minsul *love*love*

5. A character you didn’t expect to like?
-Han Na

6. Favorite cameo
-No one. Or maybe Jae Hee's brother..? 

7. Favorite OST
-Its me.



8.Your favorite scene
-credit to the owner

9.Favorite Tae joon and Jae hee moment




9. Jae hee and Eun gyeol moment
- at the Han River. 

10. Han na and Tae joon moment
- when she told TJ about Canada and she sincerely hope that TJ will not leave

11.Your first thoughts about the drama
- Hana Kimi original version is d first J-Drama that i watched and made me completely in love and became a fangirl. so I'm kinda exited with korean version of hana kimi.  I did expect that this version is not as funny as original version but the love line between OTP is much better.  

12. Favorite episode
- ep.16. 

13. Favorite BTS



14.Fav. Seung-ri and Han na moment
- all hospital scenes 

15. Favorite scene with Sangchu



16. Favorite scene of Jong-min or Hyeon-jae
- Tae Joon Uncle Style! LOL

17. Cute moment of Tae joon 
- Ice crushing scene

18. Cute moment of Eun gyeol
- orange juice scene

19.Fav. advertised product
- TJ's white camera. 

20.Fav. scene between Min woo, So jeong, and Gwang-min
- ......

21.A scene that made you cry
-JH hugs TJ before she left him w/out him knowing anything. 

22. Favorite quote
- "Kang Tae Joon, because you are my miracle. Because I was with u- everyday was like a miracle to me.."- Goo Jae Hee. Cheesy, I know but I got goosebumps when I listened to that. wooo wooot~ 


23.Final thoughts/feels about the drama
-a good version of hana kimi. nice couples. TTBY has ended- ok. what's next?

-credit to Google Image & rightful owner-

No comments:

Post a Comment

senyum <3