Sunday, May 6, 2012

My Special Someone

I dedicate this post for my twin; Joanne Dela Luna

this is her. cute right? 


sorry twin, i took your picture from FB without your permission. but dont worry, this is my private blog, no one will read this if i dont want them to ;) 

she is very special to me. we share a unique relationship which eventually, when we found to many things similar  with each other- we called each other as twin. my fifth brother once asked me- how can both of u became twin when obviously u dont look similar and u dont share same bithdate with her. i just smile when i heard that question- because only us know why. i know her because of Arashi- a JPop Idol. I'm a huge fan back then. I even wrote fanfics for them especially my baby brat; Ninomiya Kazunari. we met in Freestyle forum- arashi's fanfic forum. yeah, so called our meeting point.

 We start messaging each other in private msg in that forum and slowly move to FB in November 2010. We talked almost everyday and i found myself happy and relax whan i talk to her. we talked almost about everything. The happiness and sadness. She cares about me and this is one of the sweetest thing she ever did to me 


i'm speechless when i saw this last year :) 

i never be able to do anything like this. i once planned to send a bouquet of flowers for her in Manila but i cannot afford the price. I only be able to write notes or fanfic for her once. And here I am, writing again for her birthday


May u stay forever young, twin <3 
I LOVE YOU. SO MUCH. 

2 comments:

  1. OMH TWIN!!! you really know how to surprise me! you made me smile again! *hugs* thank you so much twin! you're so sweet! and its okay twin even you post this publicly 'cuz i'm proud to be your twin ;)

    ReplyDelete

senyum <3