Saturday, February 18, 2012

Lapan dan lelap.

nak jugak buat benda alah ni lagi

Eight: A song to match your mood.


LYRICS:

*** KOR:

겨울이 가고 봄이 찾아오죠
우린 시들고 그리움 속에 마음이 멍들었죠
I'm singing my blues
파란 눈물에 파란 슬픔에 길들여져
I'm singing my blues
뜬 구름에 날려보낸 사랑 oh oh

*** ENG:

Winter is gone, spring is coming.
We have withered, had bruises in hearts, longing.
I'm singing my blues.
Becoming used to the blue tears, blue sorrow.
I'm singing my blues.
Love that i let fly to the cloud

quote from one VIP: when the teaser is addicting, you know how good the real song gonna be
*stand up and applause*shed tears*

*applause*~what a good words~*applause*

sy mengantok. thats why suara GD yang menyentuh jiwa ini sgt match dgn mood.
saranghae, jiyongie <3

Baby, goodnight~ Baby, goodnight~ Baby, goodnight~
[err.. ni adalah lagu bagi sape2 yg tak tahu]

*before tido jgn lupa baca doa*

No comments:

Post a Comment

senyum <3